Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Avatars have massive potential!!!! pleas ...

I've posted this on another forum bt didn;t get many responsesI'm loving A Kingdom for Keflings, and I play Uno that shows my Avatar. What other games use Avatars as much as kingdom for Keflings? I reckon if they made a flighting like Super smash brothers fighting arena type games were you can use you're avatar and use your gamerpoints for leveling up would be beyond cool.Depending on how well you go in the game it would physically appear on you're Avatar after the game has finished- e.g. Your avatar really did well on the arena and won some cool gear to wear like a championship belt or if not would show him/her with a dizzy spell over their head when you look at you're profile and would stay their for a little while. I think the avatars can be more proactive around you're 360 and really personify certain alerts and messages. What do you guys think. Avatars may not always be game related but would really add a more personable environment with the Xbox. maybe I should submit this to MS. Anyone else have any other Ideas with what Avatars can do? I couldn't find a comments and suggestions at xbox.com and I understand about the legal implications and stuff but don't really care about royalties or anything thing. but there must be some channel I could use to post this to them. what do you guys think? any other ideas we can think of when it comes to Avatars- 1vs100 featuring Avatars would be hillarious.( I think MS are going to do that)Avatars displaying in Lips karaoke.friends avatar would display instead on ''such and such is online''how about when you recieve mail your avatar would remind you by holding a stack of envelopes in his/her hands. or basically be the portal or spokesperson when it comes to news like in spot light or when you make suggestions.Your avatar is your personal mascot on Live and it can be displayed on Windows mobile 7, Zune and MS Windows.game developers will alow you to use your avatar as a template for example when street fighter ex aloud you to custom make your character why not use the avater( this is of course depending on the context of the game)How about a 4 player beat 'em up Teenage mutant ninja avatars! with you and your friends. oh man.. I'm brainstorming here.avatar racers.avatar as a guest in RPG'sany other ideas? Avatars have massive potential!!!! pleas ...
Good ideas that mail one is cool.Avatars have massive potential!!!! pleas ...
I am going to have to disagree and play the, ''They never should have put them onto the Xbox.'' I still don't see the point of it. They look cheezy. Also, i am glad they aren't integrated more. I would loathe having to figure out who's face that is when they come online. I would hate when i am chainsawing some fool in half for some dork holding mail. Sorry dude, this doesn't seem to be up my alley.
I'd like the ability to win game-specific clothing when you get certain achievements. I think it would be cool like if you could wear gears of war armor or something like that.
I really like the avatars and would love to see more rpg like elements added to them that links to the achievement system. Great job Microsoft, keep up the good work!
[QUOTE=''UT_Wrestler'']I'd like the ability to win game-specific clothing when you get certain achievements. I think it would be cool like if you could wear gears of war armor or something like that.[/QUOTE]

i hope they do that
those ideas are all really good. well done. and deo submit them to ms. also the mail one is good and is a simple idea ms could implement easily. maybe i could say ''you've got mail'' like the aol lady.
I'm satisfied with just having my avatar burp random songs ;)
I'm not a fan of the new avatars. I mean they are interesting and new but they belong and should stay on the Wii. All it helps to do is reassure me that the 360 is going down the drain to the kids.
I want mine to have a rubber duck, or maybe a guitar or a gears gun... AVATAR GEARS FIGHT :P
[QUOTE=''UT_Wrestler'']I'd like the ability to win game-specific clothing when you get certain achievements. I think it would be cool like if you could wear gears of war armor or something like that.[/QUOTE]



I don't really care about avatars but that would be cool.
Avatar's are pointless at the moment, no one ever looks at them, I don't look at my friends avatar and think 'cool', they need to do more than just stand there like a hemorrhoid.
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment