Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ever been so close to overkill, killtacu ...

You on a freakin sweet role just destryoin guys you get a dragonball, then triple kill and you get all jittery cause you know your gonna get the next guy and your feelin fly as a seabird and hard as balls, suddenly you get wasted from somewhere else! this happens to me all the time how often does this happen to you guys?Ever been so close to overkill, killtacu ...
wat's a dragon ball?Ever been so close to overkill, killtacu ...
The double kill icon looks like a dragonball from Dragonball Z.
[QUOTE=''agdell'']wat's a dragon ball?[/QUOTE]



its a double kill
i've gotten 5 triple kills in Halo 3 Lone Wolves on my new account but no Overkill still.so this happens to me alot
oh ok ya that happens to me all the time. I only can killtackulars in a tank.(call me a noob)
Every.......single.........day.... possibly the most annoying thing on xbox.
ever got a killtastrophe and been like ''sweet i might get killionaire!''and then get assasinated a second later.sh*t happens
Got an overkill with a sword not long after the game's release. I don't play anymore though. I've got a killtrocity in a social FFA playlist also with a sword. You can look me up on Bungie.net if you like.
It sounds like you choke when you get all jittery. Stay calm and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment