Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not Again!

Yesturday i got the mtu problem.......AGAIN!.....i mean whats the fix for it...the cure?is this supposed to be tthe gift for my new year or something.....i changed my mtu from 1492 to 1500 my router is ericsson w20e and still its failing....and if i restarted my router....it goes smooth sailing confirmed till i get to xbox live then it fails and then when i test connection again it says mtu failed..... the error codes are



W:0000-0008

X:0001-8005

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000
Not Again!
I dunno. But xbox live is messed up atm.Not Again!
[QUOTE=''i-like-pie'']I dunno. But xbox live is messed up atm.[/QUOTE]


hmm so the servers are down or something because if so....i wont do a thing to my router... and just play mass effect since i havent completed it...till i get news or see if its up and running again because this problem started happining to me yesturday and half of my friends were like still playing when i called my friend about the problem

cmon over 3030238019873450981645781346958 people on gamespot and no reply?..

-.-

Major Nelson reports on his website that the problem hasn't been fixed yet with Xbox Live and the whole Live team is working on the problem. He also goes to say that it isn't affecting everyone.
[QUOTE=''BIGJosher'']Major Nelson reports on his website that the problem hasn't been fixed yet with Xbox Live and the whole Live team is working on the problem. He also goes to say that it isn't affecting everyone.[/QUOTE]

so only some of the people will be ''affected'' with this crap?....oor no one,in the meanwhile...i'll try finishing mass effect =
No almost everybody I know cant play live
Hey XxSTILL.. how do you change the MTU on the w20e router?
Hi..



How do you change the MTU on a w20e Ericsson routr???
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment