Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Xbox 360 Game Depression

So today I booted up my Xbox and looked at my game rack filled head-to-toe with video games, but none of them appealed to me, and so I just sat in my chair staring at them and trying to get myself in the mood to play one, but I just couldn't! Have you guys ever experienced that? Jeez, I cant remember the last time I've been completley addicted to an Xbox game that I couldn't get off,( the last time was probably Gears 2 back in November)and man do I crave for that feeling right now. Its just seems that the 360's going through a Game depression period right now, and there arent many games to look forward to this year other than COD MW2.Xbox 360 Game Depression
Yes, lately i've been in a gaming rut as well. I have plenty of xbox 360 games that I haven't even touched yet because my brother bought them, and i recently got RE5 as well. I can't choose one game to play, because usually it feels like i have better things to do, when really. all i do is sit on my computer when i'm bored doing nothing and gaming actually is more productive than that. However, when I do manage to get up and turn on my xbox with a game...I cannot last longer than two hours before I get bored and eventually quit. I do have a craving for games but i'm never in to them anymore. Maybe it's just the list of games 360 has to offer...Xbox 360 Game Depression
I know what you mean, I don't have a very wide selection of games and I'm really getting bored of all of them
Yeah i got bored of my xbox =/
I know exactly how you feel. I was going to make a thread but you beat me to it, lol. I own over 50 something games and I am pretty much bored of all of them. With hardly any new games coming out that are catching my eye I've been just trying to purchase the games that I've missed out on. Overall though I've been very bored of my box.
[QUOTE=''soufan123'']So today I booted up my Xbox and looked at my game rack filled head-to-toe with video games, but none of them appealed to me, and so I just sat in my chair staring at them and trying to get myself in the mood to play one, but I just couldn't! Have you guys ever experienced that? Jeez, I cant remember the last time I've been completley addicted to an Xbox game that I couldn't get off,( the last time was probably Gears 2 back in November)and man do I crave for that feeling right now. Its just seems that the 360's going through a Game depression period right now, and there arent many games to look forward to this year other than COD MW2.[/QUOTE]november whoooa way back when. lol no I still love my 360 help to have 40 games and not to trade in I got atleast 15 of them I haven't been able to get around to playing them. You got to admit through sept to about mid december there was alot of good games coming out.
The new Chronicles of Riddick game just came out last week get that.
I felt that way too, but I've recently become re-addicted to GoW2 online. :)
I get like that every so often and then I pop in COD4
L4D DLC comes out this month I think,not much tell after the first week of May when a few more games come out.
If your stuck for choice at the moment concerning your 360, get your original xbox back out of it's box and play through a game that you haven't played for years.. you may be suprised how refreshing it can be !
i've been feeling that for the past couple of months already! sumtimes i would feel like doin sumtin on the 360 but just can't get myself in the mood to play, i am so bored of playin games right now... just so boo lol
I am in a Xbox 360 Depressoin. Mine broke and with no warranty i am saving for an arcade to slap my HDD on. I only wish i could feel bored of my xbox because then i would have one.:cry:
I'm not getting bored with any of my games. I still have quite a few to finish as well.
I've been in your situation before. I usually just say screw it and read a book or do something else when no game interests me at the moment. I don't have that problem now though. I have plenty of games to play :D
Yeah, the last time I was really excited to play a game was Left 4 Dead. That game just hooked me right in. But now that i have played it so many times I kind of need a few new levels or something to freshen the game up a bit. I bought Resident Evil 5 when it came out but didn't even start playing it until about a week later cause I just couldn't get hyped about it. Turns out I was right. A good but not great game that I had to force myself to finish the game. Just felt the exact same as RE4 so there wasn't much to get excited about. I am hoping Ghostbusters turns it all around.
I've been bored to death of my 360. It's the only console I have so I have no other console to get games for and none of the upcoming 360 games appeal to me, except Halo 3 ODST. In fact I have only bought one game this year and that was College Hoops 2k8, which is really unusual for me. I'm still wondering if I should get a DSi to kill some time with at home and in between classes :P.
I actually love TF2 and enjoy playing it all the time but playing any of my other games gets boring. I guess once i grow tired of TF2 i'll be uot of my ''rut.''
Nope, not me. I love my Street Fighter 4 (even though the marchmaking is horrible)!!
I just purchased COD:WAW for my 360 and Rock Band 2 for the wii to get out of the rut. Should get me through the summer otherwise I am going to buy a PS3 and play Killzone 2 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment