Thursday, April 15, 2010

ladies man seeks to talk about the xbox ...

Hey who has had the red ring of death? I haven't yet but I think my 360 is pretty good right now so I'm notworried at the moment so yeah. What is you guys favorite top 3 games???ladies man seeks to talk about the xbox ...
Well make sure you don't get the RROD. I got the lower-right ring blinking. Sucks for me because I have to wait to get it sent in for a repair. About another month I'll have it sent out. Hopefully. And then another month for it to get sent back. Ouch.Top 3 games:1. Call of Duty World at War2. Fallout 3 (yet still to get)3. Call of Duty 4 (yet still to get)ladies man seeks to talk about the xbox ...
I am returning Fallout3, the game is too overwhelming for me.

So far, I like Mass Effect because I can replay the game using New Game+. And the game is more straight forward.

Dead Space is actually an surprise for me. It is a lot of fun. I hate EA, but, this game is damn good.

Saint Row 2. I can make my own sexy hero going around. Sexy.
This thread is kinda creeping me out. As I sit typing this I'm expecting to see an old beat up ice cream truck with music that sounds like the batteries are dying and a 300 pound sweaty manin thedriversseatdrive by my window.
[QUOTE=''magicalclick'']I am returning Fallout3, the game is too overwhelming for me.

So far, I like Mass Effect because I can replay the game using New Game+. And the game is more straight forward.

Dead Space is actually an surprise for me. It is a lot of fun. I hate EA, but, this game is damn good.

Saint Row 2. I can make my own sexy hero going around. Sexy.[/QUOTE]
My bad, stupid laptop. Anyway, why not send Fallout3 to me? :D ;)
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment