Thursday, April 15, 2010

360 Controller HELP!

Well I can't seem to find any help on this topic anywhere else so here it goes.

I bought a new Xbox 360 controller and I want it to be in the Player 1 spot. I can't seem do find out how to disconnect my old controller and reconnect my new one so that it will be Player 1. Does anyone know how to do this?360 Controller HELP!
take the batteries out of your first controller. turn on the console using the face button and reconnec as normal.360 Controller HELP!
well wat u do is you disconnect all controllers by holding that big middle button until an option is their to turn off controller or u can simple pull out the battery. then the controller you want to be player 1 u turn on first.
I know whats wrong. You have a brand new controller so the first thing you have to do is sync it with your xbox. Turn on only the xbox and your new controller.

Push and hold for about 1 second the little ))) button next to the memory card b slot on the xbox. Then push and hold the same ))) button on your controller - its on the top between the LB and RB buttons. The circles will then spin in sync.



Once this is done just use the new controller to turn on the xbox and it will be player 1.
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment