Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will I be able to get repairs?

Back in July of last year, my 360 was having problems regarding a supposed ''invalid serial number'' according to the ridiculous Xbox customer support. So after talking to about 13 people at Xbox and eventually getting a Microsoft agents email address, 3 mounths later I got it fixed... almost.When I got my 360 back I instantly noticed something very bad: One of the four green light on the front of the console was COMPLETELY BROKEN! Ya, if you turn it on with one controller NONE of the lights come on.So here's my question: If I ever get the RROD, will all 3 lights actually be showing so I can get it repaired? I'm very worried that if my xbox ever dies with an RROD, it will be trying to show 3 red lights, but will fail. Miserably. Possibly only showing 2 red lights.The REALLY funny thing is that I can very easily fake an RROD by unplugging the A/V cable, It shows 3 instead of 4!Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment