Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help with Soldier of Fortune: Payback

I need some help on the game. On Mission 5 where you have to destroy the oil pipeline I run into a problem. My mission target symbols lite up on the soldier I have to kill the enemy shooting RPG's at me and the Pipeline pump in the middle. Ok I take out all three of these then I have no more mission targets. I went on youtube for a walkthrough to see what I was doing wrong and I did what the walkthrough did and I had the same problem. I went into the cave to destroy the pipeline but the explosives never show up or the symbol does not show up. So I go on the other end thinking you have to go in some order and the explosives never show up there either. Am I missing something? Could someone help pleaseHelp with Soldier of Fortune: Payback
Check on both sides of the pipes. The red becons showing you where to place the explosives are very weak you have to be right up on them, I think there are 3 places where you plant explosives if my memory serves me correct.Help with Soldier of Fortune: Payback
I have replayed that checkpoint over and over again and the same thing the middle one is the only place where the beacons show up. I have looked all over the place right up on the place where they are suppose to be and nothing is there. Am I suppose to pick up the explosives somewhere? I do exactly what the walkthrough does but it does not show up like it suppose to.
I figured it out. For some reason when I replay the last checkpoint it would not give me the target beacon but I went back and replayed the level and it corrected whatever was wrong. It was most likely a glitch in the game which I have found others in the game as well. Thanks for all your help.
Save yourself the time and just get rid off it.

SOF:Payback was the worst game i have ever played.

No comments:

Post a Comment