Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best Buy xbox 360 warranty question

Hey guys, my xbox just RROD last week. I'm planning to attempt the x-clamp fix method but in case that doesn't work out I'm going to invest in an elite when I get money =/. Now say I bought that RE5 elite with a best buy warranty and it RROD again, I will have to return everything that was in the box?? even the game? My plan is to just sell the game, I want that red xbox:D. Any helpful input is much appreciated!!Best Buy xbox 360 warranty question
if your xbox is not modded ring up microsoft and tell them your problem. they will probably just do it for free if you send it in.Best Buy xbox 360 warranty question
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I modded it..............lol
lol than you should try one of the methods they show on youtube for fixing red ring

No comments:

Post a Comment