Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Which game should I buy???

My birthday is coming up and I get to buy a few games. Which are some good games to buy?Which game should I buy???
COD4, L4D, Halo 3, Rock Band, Fable 2,Which game should I buy???
one of the ones in the stickied game recommendation thread
[QUOTE=''spendinbig'']COD4, L4D, Halo 3, Rock Band, Fable 2,[/QUOTE]



This is a good list.
Depends on which platforms you own...
[QUOTE=''DarthFedor'']Depends on which platforms you own...[/QUOTE]Hmmm he posted in a 360 forum so.......Anyways, get Oblivion, Fallout 3, Call of Duty 4, mass effect, The Orange Box, Assassins creed, Bioshock.I guess really it just depends on what types of games you enjoy
Happy Birthday!Here are the must own games imo.Halo 3, COD4, COD World at War, Gears of War 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect, GTA 4, and Star Wars Force Unleashed.I would read the reviews here on GS and look at screens to see which ones look best to you. If you have XBox Live and you don'at have a COD, Gears, or Halo 3 then you are missing out.
CoD4, LEft 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie N%26B, Fable II, Oblivion, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata: TIP, Bioshock, Gears 1%262
[QUOTE=''chaoscougar1'']one of the ones in the stickied game recommendation thread[/QUOTE]

good advise

No comments:

Post a Comment