Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Assault on Dark Athena- what do you thin ...

I've been debating whether or not to get this game. I've read reviews from OXM Online, IGN, GameSpot, and (I watched) X-Play. I've played the demo more times than I can count and I still don't know If I should get it. So what do you think. I've never played Riddick before or even heard of it until I read a preview of Assault on Dark Athena. So what did you think of the game?Assault on Dark Athena- what do you thin ...
I played the demo too and I thought it was okay, but not good enough to pay full price. Dark Athena should drop in price in a couple months. I may pick it up then.Assault on Dark Athena- what do you thin ...
when its 19.99 I will pick it up.
Get it its definatly worth it, it containsboth Escape from butcher bay and Dark Athena so you get two games for the price of one!
One of the best gaming deals this gen. 2 fantastic games on one disc.
great fps, one of the best on the 360, hands down
I am in the same situation. I have been eagerly awaiting its arrival until the demo and reviews. I thought the demo was ok but not good, from the footage ive seen it was a poor example of the game so didnt do it justice. I hated the weapons and it as an FPS but the thing that says to me 'buy it dave, buy it' is that I think the stealth side will be great. The demo I played about 5 times using stealth as much as possible, wasnt great but I can see it will be fun to use. So thats my view, I will probably take these guys advice and wait a few months, see it it goes down a bit, play.com always have good deals.
fantastic single playerpoor online

No comments:

Post a Comment