Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to install the game that I have?

I'm still do not know how.. I inserted the game and went to the dashboard and I can't see the install word.please need help.. thanks..!How to install the game that I have?
On the dashboard, go to My Xbox and the game thats in the disc drive (the first square). Then press Y.How to install the game that I have?
Is xbl required?
XBL is required in that you need the update that allows you to be able to install to the hard drive. I think that update came out at the end of fall.
U need the New Xbox Experience. If u connect the console to the internet it'll download and install it, u don't need XBL gold.
When you do have all that make sure you go to your games menu and click ''Play from Hard drive''. A lot of people just click play from disk on startup.
[QUOTE=''DPhunkT'']When you do have all that make sure you go to your games menu and click ''Play from Hard drive''. A lot of people just click play from disk on startup.[/QUOTE] Once the disk is installed to the hard drive the xbox360 will automaically play the game from the hard drive. You can not play a game that is installed to your hard drive from the disk. Where is this 'Play from Disk'' option located that you say people ''click'' on? You may be right and I may be wrong, but I have never seen that before.. It just wouldn't make sense to even have that option. What purpose would it serve?
The problem now is that when I test the connection it fails on the DNS part.. how to I continue?
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment