Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Advice...

Bioshock or Mass Effect?

My LIVE runs out shortly and i'm after a single player experience.

I've owned both of them before, but I can't think of which one will be more refreshing to play.Advice...
[QUOTE=''chrisevz'']Bioshock or Mass Effect?

My LIVE runs out shortly and i'm after a single player experience.

I've owned both of them before, but I can't think of which one will be more refreshing to play.[/QUOTE]Thats funny, because I am in a similar situation, only my live isnt running out, I just want to enjoy a good SP. I personally decided on Bioshock, but thats because I never got to finish it, so I'm going to wipe my save, and start over on hard. Then after that, I am going with Fallout 3, which I see in your GT, and then I am going to play Mass Effect. So for me personally, its Bioshock and then Mass Effect....but like I said, I never finished or got even close to finishing Bioshock, so I don't know how far you were into it... Both great games though, I don't think you could go wrong with either!Advice...
Please use the stickied game recommendation thread

No comments:

Post a Comment