Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Darkness 2??

Does anyone know if they are actually making a 2nd game or not. Ive read that they are but it seems more rumour than anything.The Darkness 2??
Hopefully they do, and add more in from the comics. It would be awesome to see a boss fight against Batman.The Darkness 2??
[QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']Hopefully they do, and add more in from the comics. It would be awesome to see a boss fight against Batman.[/QUOTE]Ive never read the comics, but a crossover with Batman sounds awesome!
[QUOTE=''Almighty-mints''][QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']Hopefully they do, and add more in from the comics. It would be awesome to see a boss fight against Batman.[/QUOTE]Ive never read the comics, but a crossover with Batman sounds awesome![/QUOTE]Jackie met Batman in the comics, and it was actually considered canon, so it could happen. Just depends on what the developers want to do with it.
[QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt''][QUOTE=''Almighty-mints''][QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']Hopefully they do, and add more in from the comics. It would be awesome to see a boss fight against Batman.[/QUOTE]Ive never read the comics, but a crossover with Batman sounds awesome![/QUOTE]Jackie met Batman in the comics, and it was actually considered canon, so it could happen. Just depends on what the developers want to do with it.[/QUOTE]They HAVE to do that.
I'd like to see a second part, but they should really focus on single player this time. The multiplayer was unnecessary in my opinion.
Yeah, I loved the 1st game and wouldn't mind playing a sequel. I actually found The Darkness to be rather underated from certain reviews.
[QUOTE=''meconate'']Yeah, I loved the 1st game and wouldn't mind playing a sequel. I actually found The Darkness to be rather underated from certain reviews.[/QUOTE]As did I. I felt like I was playing a shooter that someone actually spent time on to write a descent story and create great gameplay. But the reviewers didnt really agree with me or you...Also they totally need to ditch the multiplayer and leave that to Modern Warfare 2.
I only played it recently and thought it was one of the best FPS Ive played. I would love a second game if it was handled in the same sort of way, well apart from the mulitplayer like already said. Loved that by the end of the game your like a proper monster, gotta do a sequel.
Sorry to ask, but...Did anyone actually buy it?I haven't played it myself, but the previews looked good. At the time I didn't have a 360, so no use for me. But I have one now, and still haven't played it.
[QUOTE=''sharpo77'']Sorry to ask, but...Did anyone actually buy it?I haven't played it myself, but the previews looked good. At the time I didn't have a 360, so no use for me. But I have one now, and still haven't played it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I bought it on release date, but I just haven't had time to beat the game yet even though I am far in it. Also, the MP was really bad, with so much lag that the game was pretty much unplayable, so for TD2 they would need to work a lot more on the online aspect of the game.
The Darkness + Batman?! Who over at DC comics jumped that shark?? :?I liked The Darkness just as it was. The SP game, anyway. A Darkness 2 would be very cool, though. Without Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment