Thursday, April 15, 2010

do you think the new banjo-kazooie is be ...

thing i dont like:the way the you have to carry the jiggiesalso the way you run so slow you have to do must things in a vehiclethe small typing(makes it hard to read and understand what to do in some things)thing i like:how you can make any kind of car you want(and it doesnt take a year to get a lot of parts)vehiclesbuilding vehiclethe gymi love the screen shotskazooies tool to pick up stuff do you think the new banjo-kazooie is be ...
God damn the tiny text drives me crazy. I have pretty bad vision so whenever I play I have to pull my chair up closer to the TV. I prefer the older ones, definitely. do you think the new banjo-kazooie is be ...
[QUOTE=''hawksie'']God damn the tiny text drives me crazy. I have pretty bad vision so whenever I play I have to pull my chair up closer to the TV. I prefer the older ones, definitely. [/QUOTE]



They updated this to make it bigger, but it should never have been so small in the 1st place.



Now i do like the old ones more, but when your like 10 when they come out of course they will be good. But it is harder to compare this new one because it is a lot less of True Platformer and more of a hybrid between party/platformer/racing. I love the new game, but the older ones were much, much better.
i also perfer the old ones and i HATE the small font!!!!!!!but those and the 2 big ones
I like the older ones much better. I can't wait for Banjo Tooie to come out on XBLA.
I prefer the older games, but BK NB was an awesome game.
100 times betterThe old games are playable but once again it was just Rare piggybacking on what was going on at the time using someone's ideas.This time around they made something unique from the ground up
They are totally incomparable. It would be like comparing Mario Kart to Mario Galaxy. They are different games in the same ''universe''.

I think Nuts and Bolts was a step in the right direction, in terms of pushing an old franchise forward.
They're both good games (at theleast), but I prefer the older games when comparing how much fun I get out of them.
THE TEXT IS SO MUCH BETTER AFTER THE UPDATE. ALOT MORE FUN
To those complaining about the small font, it has been fixed now.
[QUOTE=''eyetoy499'']thing i dont like:

the way the you have to carry the jiggies

also the way you run so slow

you have to do must things in a vehicle

the small typing(makes it hard to read and understand what to do in some things)

thing i like:

how you can make any kind of car you want(and it doesnt take a year to get a lot of parts)

vehicles

building vehicle

the gym

i love the screen shots

kazooies tool to pick up stuff

[/QUOTE]

I never played the old ones so im going to have to go with Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts.
I don't think you can really can compare, because Nuts and bolts is totally different from the previous ones. However, I would say that I like it more, because playing the old ones feels very outdated. The graphics are superb, and the worlds are very immersive and well-done. But, there are things that I liked about the old ones more, such as the simple feel and gameplay that was still very fun. Nuts and Bolts is very complicated. A young child could play the original ones with ease, but it takes an older person to do well in Nuts and Bolts.
I like all three games, but you can't really compare them because they don't have the same type of gameplay. I think everyone can agree that they would like a future Banjo-Kazooie game, if one is ever made, tofeature a modern version of the classic gameplay. But still, I think Banjo and Kazooie is just the property for RARE to use to make new and unusual platforming games as well.
anyone who had an n64 would say old. like me
I like it better. I love Nuts %26 Bolts. But the classics arn't far behind. The only thing I don't like about N%26B is having to make a vehicle for EVERY challenge
Nuts %26 Bolts was enjoyable.... it just wasn't that great.Actually, I found some of it quite frustrating. The physics are a bit annoying.
I like Nuts and Bolts. It's innovative, and Rare perfected the car creation tool. However, with the Banjo Kazooie games on the 64 being some of my favourite games ever, I have to say old. The vehicle based gameplay is great for what it is, sure, but it isn't Banjo Kazooie. I hope that Banjo's next entry is a platformer with a Rare twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment