Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What theme are you using for your dashbo ...

Right now I'm using the aqua teen hunger force premium theme and i switch between that or the free gears one i downloaded before. Sometimes i use a personal picture as my dashboard background. Which themes do you guys use?What theme are you using for your dashbo ...
Dream Theater most of the time.What theme are you using for your dashbo ...
The free XMAS theme. It is holiday all the time.
[QUOTE=''magicalclick'']The free XMAS theme.[/QUOTE] this but i also switch it to hope runs deep from the old dashboard, that was free. i dont buy themes, waste of points :P
I had the Castle Crashers for a while because I like the colours.

I now changed it back to default 360 theme.



Themes have gone to the worse. They were great on the previous dashboard.

How I miss it! :cry:
I was using the SFIV premium theme... I just switched it to the Halo Mythic preium yesterday. I always switch back to SFIV though because I like the art style of it.
The free Batmnan theme.
I'm alternating between the Castle Crashers, the Oblivion and the Viva Pinata themes.
Hope runs deep. I got if free before the nxe and then it went premium, so i have a free premium.
Am using the batman theme as well
I use carbon. It looks nice and came free with my console, so no problems there.
ATHF
the downtown one
friday the 13th
i flick between sf iv and braid premium themes.
I'm using one of the Premium Gears 2 ones. Can't remember off hand which one is it. I also use the Teen Hunger one as well and the Forza 2 one.
i use a custom theme with a very hot chick on it.
the gamestop gears 2 premium theme cuz the non premium themes look uber lame now with the dum dum NXE dashboard update
I use the oblivion theme always have, doubt i'll ever change it cos themes suck on new dash, can hardly see it.
night which was free. i almost bought athf but i didn't wanna waste any cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment