Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hardest Boss you have faced

Which boss has made you want to throw your controller at the T.V.? mine would have to be The End in MGS3: snake eater. took me hours to kill.I also found the bosses in both Gears of war 1%262 appallingly easy. especially the corpser.Hardest Boss you have faced
Gears of war was pretty easy to me. I can't really remember any. Except Seth in SF4.Hardest Boss you have faced
[QUOTE=''SoAmazingBaby'']Gears of war was pretty easy to me. I can't really remember any. Except Seth in SF4.[/QUOTE]



yea Seth was a pain.
Alot of the bosses in ninja gaiden on the xbox were pretty tough and wanted to make me throw things
its not a boss but the pink dinosaur thing from mario tennis on the n64 lol pissed me off so bad i gripped the controller so hard i peeled a chunk of my skin off hurt like hell lol
I can't think of any hard bosses.
Balrog from KUF:CoD
The final boss in tales of phantasia for the SNES. Still to this day cant beat him.
All I can think of at the moment are a few from DMC and some from RE4 on Professional.
The last boss from Ninja Gaiden 2. That damned thing was ridiculously hard, to a point where it was just plain cheap. I stayed up from midnight to six AM trying to kill that thing... never managed to. I went to bed and didn't play for a month, then a month later I beat it on my first try. God has a funny sense of humor.
On the ps2 one of the seymour fights in FFX were pretty tough.
RAAM on Insane from GoW
Although not really a boss, the last level in Stuntman for the ps2. The whole game wuz pretty agravatin but the last was so friggin hardi still havent finished it. Anyone who did much praise.
[QUOTE=''tomo90'']RAAM on Insane from GoW[/QUOTE]



This and Benezia in Mass Effect.
scorpion from Mortal Kombat: Deception (i think it was that one)i didnt even know he was the end boss so that made it even more enragingbut he kicked my ass for about 2 days, and i almost went insane
Alma from Ninja Gaiden 1... i can still remember every single tone from that background music :P
Dark Kahn on Very Hard in MK vs. DC
[QUOTE=''tomo90'']RAAM on Insane from GoW[/QUOTE]'Nuff said.Oh and the boss from Fable 2 OMG!!!!j/k
would have to be disgaea 2 - boss for second to last chapter... one boss immune to magic one immune to non-magic... i had to corner the non magic one and keep hitting it with 2 lvl 20 mages... took about 2 hours for me to kill it...
[QUOTE=''DoomZaW'']Alma from Ninja Gaiden 1... i can still remember every single tone from that background music :P[/QUOTE]

No comments:

Post a Comment