Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Huge Oblivion Glitch - Please help

I know Oblivion is kind of old by now. But Im new to it, so hopfuly you guys will remember so you can help me.So first of all, the ''Vampire Cure'' quest involves The Skingrad ....leader..count..guy.. (Mayor? ..lol..) And at the end of the quest you have 2 vampire cures, one for yourself and one for his wife. So I used it on myself then gave it to his wife...Now..their glitched..in some cave and won't leave forever. Im not aloud to talk to them, When I hit A on them nothing happends...So anyways, this post is about part2 of the story.Right after you become Journeyman of the mages guild, you have to doa quest. And meet with the Skingrad ..(..Count..mayor..leader?) After 2AM. So I did and one of his servants attacks me with 2 necomancers. And after..The Skingrad count just walks..by..Not alowing me to talk to him.. What was supossed to happen?..Anyways, I posted a video on YouTube of what happend so it might make more sence.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAa65_mXBsHopfuly you people will remember what to do since the games sorta old. And everyones playing Fallout 3 now.. Lol >.>..Thanks.Huge Oblivion Glitch - Please help
Something similar happened to me. The quest has always been glitched. The majority of the time you can't complete it. If you cured yourself of vampirism consider yourself lucky. I wasn't even able to make the cure so I was stuck as a vampire. I ended up starting an entirely new save.Huge Oblivion Glitch - Please help
lol I have a problem with this quest too, I got the cure and when I go to skingrad to give it to him, he is nowhere to be found. ive even broke into his room. one of the problems your having is that you have 2 quests mixed in together. that quest where you have to meet him at 2am and the vampire cure are two different quests... when you meet the count outside and you get jumped by the necromancers, he should help you and then you can talk to him afterwards. then go back and talk to the guy at the arcane university to complete that quest. then try talking to him again.check out this website... go to the bottom and it talks about a lot of the bugshttp://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Cure
Honestly, I hate to tell you this bad news but, I dont think these glitches are fixable. Oblivion has a lot of those, at least its not as bad as one I had before. Let me reminise, I had a char that was a pretty high lvl, pretty deep into the game. I dont know when this glitch came on, but EVERYWHERE I went all the guards and people we ALWAYS on alert as if there were enemies near by. All the guards, ran around with their bows and swords out. But there were NO enemies anywhere. I couldn't sleep or fast travil because it said 'enemies near'. XD
Looks like it's unfixable.. :(..

No comments:

Post a Comment