Sunday, April 11, 2010

tiger woods 09 problem someone please he ...

i just got xbox live but it is registered under my brothers gamertag, i wanted to transfer my player from my profile to his gamertag so i can play with my character on live but when i tried to do this it said that the save couldnt be transfered between profiles but i know a friend who did the same thing the same way im trying to do it someone please help me maybe im doing something wrongtiger woods 09 problem someone please he ...
The only thing you can do, in so far as having information from one gamertag to another is to MERGE them.This option is available for people who have been using Xbox OFFLINE for a while and now want to get ONLINE. To get onto LIVE you need a gamertag that is LIVE compatable.In order to do this you must first have an ONLINE gamer tag, (your brothers) then merge it with your gamertag.The only problem is (I THINK) that only YOUR acheivements, save games, checkpoints etc, will be transfered, all of your brothers achievments will be lost. You cannot join two seperete account details into one, all you will be doing is sending all the information from your GT to the LIVE account (GT)I THINK!! I am pretty sure thats the only thing you can do. Details on how to MERGE two gamertags are on xbox.comGood luck.tiger woods 09 problem someone please he ...
i cant find how to merge two gamertags
http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/support/xbox360/live/account/accountmigration.htmhere ya go mate. My bad, its called migration, no merge.Let me know how it goes, and what info you loose, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment