Sunday, April 11, 2010

more problems with th Gears 2 ranking sy ...

now, this so-called ''ranking system is driving me nuts''. once I won a match of annex with the highest score on my team %26 with 37 kills and got 0 experience!!!!! but when I lose a match and get 15 kills, I get 1200 experience!!!!! and I don't ever even get experience when I win warzone/execution matches!!! and just the other day, my 360 froze in the middle of an annex match. when I finished my next match, I got deducted 1500 exp for an incomplete match, and an extra 952 for a reason I don't even know of! it seems like they should develop something to trace the cause of leaving a maych. I know it sounds dumb, but it'd help me A LOT. because I hate getting deducted for a reason that isn't even my fault! I just want them to reduce amount of the incomplete match penalty or something! I know there's others noticing this, right?! what are your thoughts?more problems with th Gears 2 ranking sy ...
As I recall the experience is based on your in game performance rather than if you win or not.



I can't really explain any of the other bs.more problems with th Gears 2 ranking sy ...
that's the thing! I can do really well in a match, but I get 0 exp. but I get 3 kills and I die every 30 seconds in a match, I'll get anywhere from 200-400 exp. it's irritating!
Another lame thing I heard is that if you redownload the update your rank resets.
[QUOTE=''orb_03_2006'']that's the thing! I can do really well in a match, but I get 0 exp. but I get 3 kills and I die every 30 seconds in a match, I'll get anywhere from 200-400 exp. it's irritating![/QUOTE]Thats confusing...
[QUOTE=''Almighty-mints''][QUOTE=''orb_03_2006'']that's the thing! I can do really well in a match, but I get 0 exp. but I get 3 kills and I die every 30 seconds in a match, I'll get anywhere from 200-400 exp. it's irritating![/QUOTE]Thats confusing...[/QUOTE]

lol sorry. when I said I died every 30 seconds %26 got 3 kills, I was talking about a different match. and the match where I did very well was a different match. sprry for the confusion, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment