Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will Nyko Tempsmart intercooler fix 2 re ...

So here's what has been happening with my console. I bought it in December of 2007. I had in inside of a cabinet ever since I owned it, with no overheating or red lights until yesterday. Then all of a sudden, it shut off while I was playing yesterday, with the two red lights flashing. So I let it cool overnight, inside the cabinet. I was able to play for an hour before it shut off again. So, I took it out of the cabinet and let it cool in the open for three hours. However, I played for ten minutes before it shut off again. I called someone at Microsoft, and they said that it was a problem with the internal thermostat. Since the console warranty has expired, it would cost $100 to get the thermostat repaired. If I buy the new Nyko temperature smart fan, will it fix the problem? I have heard that intercoolers in the past have caused burns on the console, but I have also heard that this newer one works well. I just want to know whether buying it will replace the malfunctioning internal thermostat.Will Nyko Tempsmart intercooler fix 2 re ...
I have heard that the new Nyko coolers actually do work, but all things considered, I'd just buy a new Arcade one. You get another full warranty on it, plus a cooler chip inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment