Thursday, April 15, 2010

I want a game that has similar diablo fe ...

I was really excited and hyped about Diablo... I want a game like that for xbox360.... something like champions of norrath... any games like that?I want a game that has similar diablo fe ...
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is kind of like thatI want a game that has similar diablo fe ...
You can try Bulber's Gates on Xbox and PS2. Then there is a Bard's Tale on Xbox. And you have the Marvel Alliance Series on Xbox and Xbox360. Most of top down dungeon RPG is pretty much using the Marvel Alliance formula, a squad based game.
I know what you mean. I love that game, but you can play only so much of it. (think I played it for 3 years non stop)But anyway... I dont know of any X360 games that are like it. The Marvel games are more of a stripped down arcade version, I dont think they are comparable at all to Diablo. Titan Quest is very similar, game mechanics are identical and its a great game. Its only on PC though.
[QUOTE=''chicks_boy'']I was really excited and hyped about Diablo... I want a game like that for xbox360.... something like champions of norrath... any games like that?[/QUOTE]Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is coming out in a few weeks. It has 2 player local co-op and 4 player online co-op. I'v never played the first game, but it should be fun. If you check out the forums for it, a lot of people are going to buy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment