Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gears of War 2 patch? Useless !

Well I figured I'd try gears of war 2 out on-line today after the update today. My gosh it's worse than what it was before!! I'm just gonna give up on playing Gears of War 2 ever again. How Epic got it right with the first one but jacked the second one up so bad is beyond me.:roll:Gears of War 2 patch? Useless !
yeah I stopped playing that game like a week after the game came out and I wish I didnt buy itGears of War 2 patch? Useless !
[QUOTE=''raylewisnfl52'']yeah I stopped playing that game like a week after the game came out and I wish I didnt buy it[/QUOTE]Same here. I guess i'll be getting rid of my copy as well and vow to never play Gears again.
Please explain. I find it to be much better. The lag is completely gone, the matchmaking is now lighting fast, the glitches are fixed, and noob tactics are taken out allowing for a more strategic game. Just becuase you can't run around using the chainsaw to kill everyone anymore means that it is a bad game.
[QUOTE=''_Pinbot_'']Please explain. I find it to be much better. The lag is completely gone, the matchmaking is now lighting fast, the glitches are fixed, and noob tactics are taken out allowing for a more strategic game. Just becuase you can't run around using the chainsaw to kill everyone anymore means that it is a bad game.[/QUOTE]



You said it best. I'm right with you.
[QUOTE=''_Pinbot_'']Please explain. I find it to be much better. The lag is completely gone, the matchmaking is now lighting fast, the glitches are fixed, and noob tactics are taken out allowing for a more strategic game. Just because you can't run around using the chainsaw to kill everyone anymore means that it is a bad game.[/QUOTE]I never said anything about running around and chain sawing anyone so don't assume stuff.
[QUOTE=''Sleezinator''][QUOTE=''_Pinbot_'']

Please explain. I find it to be much better. The lag is completely gone, the matchmaking is now lighting fast, the glitches are fixed, and noob tactics are taken out allowing for a more strategic game. Just becuase you can't run around using the chainsaw to kill everyone anymore means that it is a bad game.[/QUOTE] You said it best. I'm right with you.[/QUOTE]

same here,i actually enjoyed playing gears today
Well for one people can still blindfire with the shotgun.
[QUOTE=''Patriot298'']Well for one people can still blindfire with the shotgun.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a working function of the game? Why wouldn't you be able to do that?
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Just seems like it requires no skill if you can blindfire. Hey I'm not trying to knock the game. For those who enjoy it more power to ya! Maybe I'm just sick of Gears.
[QUOTE=''geddy_2112'']Fact: Gears 2 is a very fun game (not imo, its actaully science)

Fact: The new update has made the online better with numeric ranking

Fact: I love watching you 1337's squirm andb!tch about nothing at all. gears rocks you suck (once again its not imo is science)[/QUOTE] It's a scientific fact
[QUOTE=''geddy_2112'']Fact: Gears 2 is a very fun game (not imo, its actaully science)Fact: The new update has made the online better with numeric rankingFact: I love watching you 1337's squirm andb!tch about nothing at all. gears rocks you suck (once again its not imo is science)[/QUOTE] statement: you think your opinion is a fact, then Im against science Gears MP doesnt entertain me at all, and for me that I live in Mexico Lag and hosting is a real nightmare
Gears 2 is and always will be broken for the simple fact that it is inconsistent, by this i mean you can put 3 shots into someone with the shotgun, hit them with a melee and shoot them 4 more times point blank only to have them turn around and one shot kill you.
[QUOTE=''JayQproductions'']Gears 2 is and always will be broken for the simple fact that it is inconsistent, by this i mean you can put 3 shots into someone with the shotgun, hit them with a melee and shoot them 4 more times point blank only to have them turn around and one shot kill you.[/QUOTE]Agreed! this is what I'm talking about!
some of you people complaining sound like you need to practice. Aiming for the head really does have its benefits as opposed to rolling around firing from the hip all match long.
[QUOTE=''JayQproductions'']Gears 2 is and always will be broken for the simple fact that it is inconsistent, by this i mean you can put 3 shots into someone with the shotgun, hit them with a melee and shoot them 4 more times point blank only to have them turn around and one shot kill you.[/QUOTE]



OMFG someone is rational and lives by logic in these forums. QFT! Exactly what he has said has happened to me in every single match of gears. Both Gears Of War are just absolute failures. Epic should just stop.
[QUOTE=''JayQproductions'']Gears 2 is and always will be broken for the simple fact that it is inconsistent, by this i mean you can put 3 shots into someone with the shotgun, hit them with a melee and shoot them 4 more times point blank only to have them turn around and one shot kill you.[/QUOTE]You must have bad aim or something because i have never seen or had that done to me. And the 3 hits with the shotgun downs them sooo...
I thought it was an improvement. I played six matches, three were pretty much lag free, host quit on one, the other two were laggy but actually playable. I like how bots get added when people quit because sure enough people quit in my first match. The one thing I don't like is how you can't two piece out of roadie run. The original fix they put in for the two piece was good but now I think it's crap. Also, the experience point system seems to be missing something. It's cool to rank up but it's not as good as the Call of Duty ranking system. Overall, I think it's better but I am kind of into other games now.
[QUOTE=''Patriot298'']Well for one people can still blindfire with the shotgun.[/QUOTE]BeyondFail.Hop back onto the Gears 1 bandwagon.In your first post you said how they had it right with Gears 1, then in the post I just quoted you're crying that people can blindfire the shotgun. Really? Go play Gears 1 and record yourself.If you're crying over it in Gears 2, man, you'll drown yourself in tears when you play Gears 1. It was much more common in Gears1 to just run behind a wall, post up, get the active and blindfire for an instagib, you can barely do that anymore.If you're just one of those nubs that calls shooting from the hip, a blindfire, then you really need to go play Gears 1 because I don't think anyone actually aimed as there was no need to. The shotgun was more affective shooting from the hip or blindfiring than it was aiming.Cry more, but next time do research so you don't look like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment